DG Vaishnav College Application Form 2018 will be originated on 30th April. This college offers admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses. Those who have a dream of getting admitted to a good college after higher secondary education can apply for this institution. For the DG Vaishnav College admission, a candidate needs to fill the registration form first. Contenders should keep the last date in mind. The deadline is of 15th June. After that day, the link for online application form will be disabled.
DG Vaishnav College Application Form 2018 || Admission Process
Before a student goes to apply for any examination or any other procedure, terms and conditions of the process should be taken seriously.
- Those who are interested in this exam can take a print out of DG Vaishnav College Application Form 2018.
- Apply online can be availed through www.dgvaishnavcollege.edu.in (official website of college).
- A candidate needs to be eligible first. If all the conditions are not satisfied, then the application may be rejected.
- SC ST candidates can avail the exemption from the application form fee but caste certificate must be there.
- For UG Courses, a merit list will be disclosed on the basis of marks acquired by a contender in 10+2 standard.
- The merit list can be checked out later.
Documents Required For Admission
There are a few documents that must be carried by an applicant. The DGVC application form may be denied if any of the demanded ones do not be possessed by any of the students.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th marksheet
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Passport Photographs
- Transfer Certificate from school/ college.
About DG Vaishnav College
Dwaraka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College is a Liberal Arts, Science and Commerce college located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The college offers 7 UG and 6 PG (Aided), 12 UG and 11 PG (Self-Supporting) programmes. It is affiliated to the University of Madras. The college got a status of autonomy by the UGC.