http//dgt.cbtexam.com Hall Ticket 2018 is to be issued soon. The registration procedure for the examinations Online Examination for Theoretical Papers (Trade Theory, Workshop calculation & Science and Employability Skills) under 107th All India Trade Test of Apprentices was carried out from 2nd to 13th April. Students who are going to appear for the test should download the DGT CBTE hall ticket using the online mode.
http//dgt.cbtexam.com Hall Ticket 2018
From November onwards, the paper of trade theory, employability Skills and workshop calculation & Science are being conducted online. Students who will appear for the test need to answer the multiple choice questions online. It was given in the notice that the http//dgt.cbtexam.com Hall Ticket 2018 can be downloaded from 2nd May. Candidates can log in to their account to get more information.
Following Categories of Apprentices Are Permitted To Appear For in 107th AITT Under ATS
- Apprentices failed in 106th AITT or any other AITT and registered through offline mode.
- Those, who were failed in 106th AITT and had registration through apprenticeship portal.
- Apprentices whose contracts are registered offline and could not be uploaded on portal through legacy upload.
- Candidates having their basic qualification in CoE trades and completed their training.
- Apprentices who were unable to appear for the 106th AITT due to any reason.
- Any other act apprentice whose records are not available on apprenticeship portal.
Note: All the aspirants should note that http//dgt.cbtexam.com Hall Ticket 2018 is mandatory for all the appearing contenders. The authority has strictly instructed that no examinee will be permitted to attend the examination until he/ she holds the DGT CBTE exam hall ticket. Apart from this, candidates should reach only the allotted center. Attending test in any other venue will not be considered.
Along with the hall ticket, contenders also need to carry photo ID card preferably issued by any of the government agency. Aspirants should check the details given on the hall ticket whether correct or not. If any of the details is missing or incorrect, contact the officials.