kea.kar.nic.in Key Answer 2018 has been published officially. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test was held on 18th April for Biology and Mathematics and on 19th April for Physics and Chemistry. Lakhs of candidates had appeared for it and now, they all can get the key answers from the official website of the administration. The result date has not been affirmed yet and thus, contenders can calculate their approximate marks using the KCET answer key. Those who would found any complication in the same can challenge the key with a proof of correct answer.
kea.kar.nic.in Key Answer 2018 (Official)
Still, there is no information available from the end of conducting authority whether the kea.kar.nic.in Key Answer 2018 is available or when it will be issued. What we have stated first is – many coaching institutes have made the KCET answer key available on their official web portal. These are BASE, Resonance, Allen, Expert Coaching etc. It is expected that the official answer key will be revealed along with the result declaration.
How To Challenge Answer Key?
It is possible that a candidate got an incorrect answer key in the official answer key. If an examinee wants to challenge it, then the student can do so by sending an objection through justification via mail. At first, the provisional kea.kar.nic.in answer key will be released and if there would be any kind of change, then the solutions will be modified and the final one will be displayed.
KCET Answer Key PDF Download 2018
- The official answer key is not available and once released, it will be uploaded to the authoritative web forum – kea.kar.nic.in key answer 2018.
- To check out the unauthorised ones of any of the institute, candidates need to visit their portals’.
- Once reached on the main page, the link to the key answer will be given.
- Aspirants have to choose the suitable code of the question paper allotted to them.
- There were a total of 180 questions from the subjects – Biology/ Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
- These were the objective type questions and one marks would be allotted for each correct attempt.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong attempt.