www.tnea.ac.in application Form 2018: Anna University has opened the registration window for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions. The www.annauniv.edu.in application form can be submitted from today (3rd May) onwards. For TNEA, aspirants should apply online before the last date comes. Deadline for registration is 30th May. Anna University conducts the TNEA whole admission procedure. It is held every year to admit engineering aspirants to college in the state. There will not be any kind of examination. Admission will be done on the basis of online counselling.
www.tnea.ac.in Application Form 2018: TNEA Admission
Last year, an offline counselling was held. Around 1.5 lakh engineering aspirants gets themselves enrolled in colleges through TNEA admission 2018. To become a part of it, a contender need to register first. How To Apply?.
- The first and major point is, www.tnea.ac.in Application Form 2018 can be filled online.
- Aspirants can also visit the portal of Anna University – www.annauniv.edu.in application form.
- On that portal, they will get a link for TNEA 2018.
- After reaching the portal of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission, those who have registered earlier can log in using user ID, password and captcha code.
- While, new registrants can press the New User registration link.
- After that, the whole enrollment can be done after passing through five sections – Registration, Payment, Personal, Academic and View.
- In registration, aspirants need to fill Registration, Eligibility, personal and special reservation information.
- While making payment for TNEA application form 2018, students should use only prescribed methods.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before an applicant goes to apply for the posts, he/ she must be eligible first. All the conditions should be satisfied properly.
Educational Qualification: Candidates going to apply for the TNEA must have scored prescribed category wise marks. General – 50 percent, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim – 45%, SC/ST/SCA – 45% and MBC and DNC and 40 percent.
- A student must have passed Class VIII to Class XII in Tamil Nadu.
- Children of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers can also fill www.tnea.ac.in Application Form 2018.
- Children of Central Government employee providing that they are working in Tamil Nadu for more than five years.
- If a student belongs to other state but have passed class 8th to 12th Tamil Nadu can also fill TNEA application form.
- Check other circumstance through notification.
TNEA Application Fee 2018
All the applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee (belonging to unreserved category). SC/ ST/ SA students need to pay Rs. 250 and additional Special Reservation fee of Rs. 100/- for each reservation a student have selected for www.tnea.ac.in Application Form 2018. Students can make the fee payment using credit card, debit card or net banking.